Clip Art
Welcome to our blog.Please come and visit us again.

Our Friendzrope bond for...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers falling object

Monday, January 3, 2011

Me, You, Her ! love!

You,
You are my friend,
She,
She is my friend too,
I remember all of you,
I love all of you,

I like something in you,
That she dont have..
I like something in her,
That you don't have..

You can't replace her,
And,
She can't replace you too,

So, you don't have to be her,
She, don't have to be you,

Because, 
She is she
You are you

Because you and her are different,

She make her own beautiful colour,
You make your own sweet colour,
These colours fill my life!

Both of you,
All of you,
Delight my days,
Coloured my world,
Cheer me up in every second,

Maybe her dunno this,
Maybe she know this.

You?..do you know this?..
How much you understand what i'm trying to tell you..and her?

I will always remember her because she is my best friend ever,
And I, will always remember you too because you are my best friend ever,

If you were her, who will be you?
She?
Is it still the same?..

This is how i feel,
how i want,

So, how?
How about HER?
How about YOU?

Did both of you, 
Did all of you feel and want the same as me?

I dunno!
Just YOU and HER know thats..
How much you need me in your life..
As I need you?...

No comments:

Lembaran Cerita Blog